Dear Dad,
I love you. Not the genes ya gave me... :)
Dear Doctor Sells,
Thanks for fixing my eyes.
I hope I never have to "see" you and your laser again.
Bah! No pun intended. Well, maybe...
Went in for a regular routine eye exam, they spotted something on my retina that they wanted to get checked out. Went into my dad's doctor, and Walla! Like Daddy, like Daughter.
Lattice Degeneration
Ugh.
Ah, well. I can't tell you how grateful i am for the technology we have today and that i can get it taken care of so quickly. Even though it's an awful procedure to endure (blinding light combined with an equally blinding flashing green laser... try keeping your eyes open and still for that!) yes, i am grateful for it. And for an excellent doctor who knows his stuff and made it relatively pain free.
Thank you Doc(s)!


No comments:
Post a Comment